Amateur closet cosplayer.
I track the irregularpioneer and irregular pioneer tags.
- all shirts can only have pictures of Michael Jordan in his Space Jam uniform
- sleeves must be long enough that people are convinced that you are a ghost
- all pants can only have seven pockets. only seven. no more no less
- your shoes must have at least one picture of a meme on them
- always carry a boombox with you blasting out the Jimmy Neutron theme song repeatedly until you leave the school campus
Martin Freeman on the set of BBC drama ‘Sherlock’ on May 21, 2013 in London, England.
I have so many friends who love the Big Bang Theory and it just…
it gets to me.
That fucking show.
I may or may not be bias based on how it portrays selective mutism but whatever
It’s all around an awful show. They make fun of nerds rather than celebrating them like they say they do and also the whole SM thing.
Get them into Community instead, it’s a beautiful show that not only celebrates nerd culture, but, there’s a character whose canonically on the autism spectrum [I know its not the same as SM, but, when are we ever gonna get recognized in two popular shows, amirite] and they treat it so beautifully.
you know ina garten be getting that D every fucking minute of the day
“yo ina it’s jeffrey imma fuck you in your herb garden when i get back from my business trip and then eat creme brûlée off your tits”
things that say a lot about a person
- their favourite character
- the lyrics they write on their hands
- the colours they wear
- which murder weapon they prefer
- how they make their tea
Have you seen Roger Allam in ‘The Tempest?
No, but I’m going to. Can’t wait. His Falstaff was wonderful, but this might be even better…
Have you ever had an awkward encounter with a fan?
How’s life been treating you?